Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
You and your means the user of test.cirrusmedical.com.au.
Our, us and we means Integral Systems Pty Ltd (ACN 114 620 307) trading as Cirrus Medical.
5. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
7. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to this website.
8. You must not post or transmit via this website any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
9. This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on this website.
10. We strive to protect information you provide on this website. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that this website and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter this website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
11. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
12. If you experience a problem or loss that is caused by the information you send to or via this website, your computer being compromised in some way or by something beyond our control, we cannot take responsibility for causing the problem. We will, however, do our best to help you if we can.
13. Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of this website, we may sever links to that website or system.
15. We do not share information about you with other parties without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested.
- is required or authorised by law.
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
17. We take reasonable care in linking this website to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided ‘As Is’.
18. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
19. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
20. We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
- The content must be authentic. Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible, however there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point of time.
- The content should be up-to-date and accurate. Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.
Linking to this site
20. You may link to this website as long as you do not:
- imply that the Cirrus Medical endorses your website or product.
- use this website solely for commercial practices.
- change the content of the material technically (eg the material is presented in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
21. We may ask you to remove the link from your website if these conditions are not met.